Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

Tomorrow will be Mother's Day!!

Yesterday after werk, received something from Lil Haziq wic was done at Skool!!

He came to me and say he got something for mi!!

N pass mi this!!



So sweet of him!!

I ask him "Haziq mother tu siapa?" and he answered "Ibu la!!" hahaha!!

N i would like to wish Mak, Happy Mother's Day too!!

Thanks for being wif mi all this while wen i need you!!

N thanks for looking after my kids when im out to werk!!

Nothing can replace her!!

Without her, i dont tink im still here standing strong after what has happen!!

I always salute her for being able to look after her 4 cucus!!

At times i always ask myself, did i give her enough on her allowance, do i under paid her!!

I dont mind not having maid nor sending the kids to childcare coz i noe mak is there to look after my kids, not that im taking advantage but i can only trust her to look after my kids!!

For wat i pay maid or send the kids to childcare and wasting my money, its better give that money to my mum!!

Unless situation needed and unless mak really need someone to help her, ten i willing to do so!!

N most important is that, I always say to myself, never take advantage of my mum help!!

I must always make sure that i dont under paid her!! But at times i do tell her my problem and at times I do have to give her less but i always make sure, i pay more the other month!!

Coz she deserve all that!!

Looking after kids is never easy!! Imagine 4 kids!! I really salute her for the strenght that she has!!

N the best part is that, i love the way she discipline my kids!!

I dont mind her beating my kids and discipline them!! Coz i noe all that for their own good!!

I noe my mum well!! Even how angry she is and how fierce she is to my kids!! She loves them very much!!

To Mak, once again thank you for everything!! Happy Mother's Day!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.