Wednesday, February 16, 2011

LyAisaHaziq!!

LyAisaHaziq!!

We got a Nice Combination of Name!!

I've been wanted to do this and after so much of survey, i just could not settle with who we wanna take wif and end up after Diah blog about Pink Elephant Labs, i decided to try her service!!

At the same time, i wanted to try Diah to Make up mi!!

So finally the day is here!!

We had so much fun time during the photoshoot!!

Especially the kids!!

Lya suddenly dont have the mood wen a few snap done, maybe she not use to it!!

But thanks to Indriana & Her Hub for offering Lya a big Lolly Pop!!

That's wen her mood came back and willing to smile!!

So here the picture which i choose!!

I so love the pictures!!














I HEART THEM SO MUCH!!

THEY LIGHT UP MY LIFE!!

AND THEY ARE EVERYTHING!!

NOTHING CAN REPLACE THEM!!

MY SWEETHEART AND MY HERO!! 


View here for more info about Pink Elephant Labs!!

No comments: