Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Me!!

Seriously I can't wait for next week!!

Coz on next Tuesday it gonna be my last day of working!!

Yes i decided to tender and before i tender, i already have my plan ahead!!

I so want to sit at home and be wif my kids all day and all night!!

No mothers who dont want that right!!

So my plan is to sit at home and look after the kids and only start searching for new job on May onwards!!

But i guess i need to skip with my plan!!

Coz i received a good news and the letter reach me yesterday!!

I got a very good offer from one of the law firm and after so much of thinking, of course im not gonna reject it!!

I when for my main-main interview a day before i tender!! N yes, i choose Law Firm again as my experience start there!! During that interview i was told that they will get back to me within a week if i were to be selected!!

But no news after a week!!

I still proceed with my resignation as i already decided!!

But alhamdullilah, I got the offer!!

Syukur Alhamdullilah is the 1st word from me the moment i see the letter!!

Even though my plan has to be cancel but Im sure this will be the best for me and the kids!!

I still can spend my quality time with the kids for about 3 weeks before i start my new career!!

Im sure the kids will be happy and Lya will be happy that Ibu get to send her and fetch her from school!!

I so looking forward for that moment!!

No comments: