I am an easy going person who can give and take wen necessary!!
I wont give hard life to others if people never give hard life to me!!
Im a fair person. Treat me well and I will give u the same!!
But it u treat me like shit, I make sure u will get the same!!
I may be soft at times but doesn’t mean u can step my head!!
I will be very firm when things involve my KIDS!!
Like I always say, my KIDS are my LIFE!!
When u tell me u don’t have the money to pay the maintenance, well prove to me the reason!!
By telling me u need to settle “something”, its already proven to me that “that something” is already so important to you than your own kids!!
Like I say, I can be very easy going & also give and take!!
But before that prove to me!!
Prove to me you really cant afford!!
You are employed and every month you have an income coming in, so were the hell your money wen too!!
You don’t even need to settle any household bills!!
Telling me you cant afford to pay the kids maintenance but u can afford to go Bangkok & Batam wif your girlfren!!
N even buy expensive stuffs for your girlfren!!
So meaning your kids is never be prioritise in your life!!
Seriously i never want to care about wat u do or did with your girlfren coz its already non of my business!!
You just don’t have the responsible on your own kids and how can u ensure me that you will take good care of them!!
Anything involve my kids, i will take it SERIOUS & PRIORITY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment