Simple Sunday!!
We lepak2 at home the 1st half of the day!!
Order McDonald's for lunch!!
N also I waited for my Assorted Cheesecake which i order from FB for the 1st time!!
Delivery at nearly 3pm!!
N i so love it!!
Sedap ok!!
The Assorted Cheesecake and i love the Mango the most!!
The moment I received it, the kids cant wait to try!!
The kids enjoying it!!
I promise the kids that we will only be out once i received the cheesecake!!
N few minutes i received the Cheesecake, its heavy rain!!
But plan still ON!!
We get ready and wait till the rain stop!!
Alhamdullilah the rain stop after few minutes pouring!!
The kids on the bus!!
N we headed to Clementi Mall!!
Its our 1st time there!!
Now I dont have to go far far away to get my things as mostly it's my favourite shop!!
Look at Haziq!! The Blue Eyes!!
This is cute!! Look at Lya!!
After the Jalan-Jalan, as usual we wen to buy our favourite drink at KOI's!!
Ten off to buy dinner at West Coast!!
From Clementi we walk to West Coast!!
N we stop awhile and let the kids enjoy playing the playground!!
But only abg play as Adik relax je!!
Abg ready to slide!!
While abang playing, me and Adik Cam-Whoring!!
Abang Join Ibu!!
Yeay Peace!!
We bought tis for Dinner!!
A simple sunday for us!!
But still we enjoy it!!
N now we cant wait for our Vesak Day Holiday!!











No comments:
Post a Comment