Friday, July 8, 2011

TGIF!!

I just feel to blog today!!

Maybe bcoz im too free at work!!

Hahahah!!

Boss away for the whole week of this week and today will be my last day of enjoying this moment!!

But seriously i prefer my boss to be around, coz all my work hanging without her!!

I can foresee that next week will be a very very busy week for me!!

On Tuesday night after work, I bring my sweetheart to shop!!


Abang kena tinggal coz he have yet to finish his homework and also his favourite show on TV!!

So a lil time wif my small mentel!!

We wen to buy her pampers and as usual this makcik will ask to buy for her drink!!

N she also request to ride this!! 



Ten off we buy tis!!

Yum Yum!! 

Believe me or not!!

It's 1 of her favourite fruits!!

The moment we reach home, she cant wait to eat it!!

N wen I tell her that we can only eat tis after we had our dinner!!

Terus melalak!! hahaha!!

Teruk Betul kan!!

But still she wait and even wait till i finish bathing and settle wif my dinner!!

Worth the waiting, she get to enjoy it so much!! 


Makan durian pun bole gaduh ok!!

She even take the whole box and hide behind her back!!

No one can take or eat it!! Hahaha!!

Buruk ok!!


As for Abang, he is not a fan of Durian!!

But lucky he still can smell Durian!!

N on that day, he show me a Cat Puppet which he did at school!!



As for yesterday!!

Im craving of McDonald's!!

So i order for Dinner!!

All patiently waiting but look at Lya!!

As usual the impatient one!! She cry wen i ask her to wait!! hahaha!!

Part makan dia No. 1 ok!!



Our Dinner!! 


I only manage to eat my burger this morning as after munching at the kids food, I already feel full!!

N this morning, i tried the Chili McGrill Chicken!!

Pedas Nak Mampus ok!!

Not till half of it, I give up!!

Cannot tahan!!

N on the Happy Note!!

Its TGIF Today!!

No comments: