Monday, September 19, 2011

Reward!!

On Friday Im so excited as I cant wait to give Haziq this!!



It's a present for him as promise!!

His Reward for being able to fast for the whole month of Ramadhan!!

As always, watever promises i given to the kids i always make sure i dont break it!!

A promise is always a promise and the kids will always remember wat we promise!!

Look at the priceless excited smile!! He simply cant wait to open it up!!


Adik seem excited too!! She help to open it up too!!

I didnt get anything for Lya as I wanna her to learn that she will be rewarded if she get to fast!!

To motivate the kids so that they will manage to do it next time!! Insyallah!!




N Haziq got his dream car!!

The car that he eyeing for all this while!!



Happy Him!!


To Haziq!!

Ibu hope you love the present!!

Insyallah Ibu hope next year you can do it too!!

No comments: