Alhamdullilah!!
Today is the day to remember!!
N Today is the day where i achieve my 2011 Resolution!!
I have waited it for so long and alhamdullilah I achieve it Today!!
Finally I got my License Today!!
I start to sign up for my license in 2005 and I also remembered my 1st TP I'm pregnant with Haziq!!
So imagine how long was that!!
N yes I failed my 1st TP!!
After that, I didnt continue as I already give birth to Haziq!!
It took me so long to start it back due to the up & down in life!!
N finally tis year I enrolled back but tis time round I choose to enrolled with school which I find it much better!!
I start in January this year, but again I stop again as I got my new job and due to no leave given, I choose to stop for awhile!!
N after so much of waiting, I end up start it back in July!!
It took me only 3 months to complete everything!!
N today, it's my TP day and I finally I PASSED!!
When the tester announce to me the result, i was super duper happy!!
As Finally I achieved wat i want!!
Syukur Alhamdullilah!!
Of course I would like to thanks to the Parent who give me support and help me to look after the kiddos when I busy with my practical!!
Thanks to their prayers too!!
Berkat kesabaran, insyallah kita akan capai apa yang kita inginkan!!

No comments:
Post a Comment