Sunday, November 13, 2011

Simple Sunday!!

Today it's a simple weekend for us!!

Attend kenduri at 1 of my uncle house at Teban Garden!!



After the kenduri, I decide to go Jurong Point as I need to get new work shoes!!

It's juz Abang tag along and Adik follow my parent home!!

The kids get so excited as we get to ride the double deck bus!!


So happy that I get my 2 pairs of new shoes at Heatwave!!

I always love their shoes as I prefer to get a pointed heels!!

After that, Abang request to go Kiddy Palace!!

Of course he is happy!!

Wen he's alone, he will duduk diam2!!



We wen NTUC to get some groceries and also bought some food back!!

A must to buy popiah & Abang request for carrot cake!! Pancake for Adik!!


N the kids Happy to get this too!! More Play Doh collection for tem!! As I know they love playing it!!



Very simple Sunday!!

Back to work tomorrow and so looking forward to Wednesday as Im on leave!!

It's gonna be the kids meet the parent session!!

So looking forward for that day!!

No comments: