Our PH was well spend!!
We start our day on Friday Nite and as usual, on Friday Nite I wen to collect the car!!
This time I got a Subaru Impreza!!
A so so car coz the car is heavy and also with tis car, I had my 1st incident, will tell u more later!!
After taking the car, off home to fetch the parent & kids and also meet up with Abang & Family and off we wen to Pandan City!!
We had a great time together and we back home around 2+am!!
As for Saturday, we wen far east for Lunch 1st!!
My mentel Lya!!
Cheeky Kids!!
We had our Lunch @ Nana Thai!!
After lunch, our plan is to go Scape to see the Flea Market!!
But!!! The plan cancel!!
N due to this!!
My very 1st incident after a month I got my license!!
It's happen while I about to park the car!!
So now I so Phobia to park beside a wall!! hahahah!!
But of course, it's a lesson to learn and make me learn the mistake that I have done!!
N lucky the damage not that much!!
So after that incident, decided not to park and off to JB straight to shop for our groceries!!
As for Sunday!!
Hari Raya Haji we wen to visit the elderly!!
Us!!
N finally after so long, Mak finally drive!!
She drove from Paya Lebar to Jurong and to Bukit Batok!!
N wen I took over the wheel, this makcik kecik so wanna sit in front!!
Granted her wish but of course for a short distance only!!
Look how happy she is!!
Happy kids coz got lots of sweet!!
Kiddos wif Niece!!
As for yesterday!!
Fun Time for the kids!!
Drove to east coast!!
Had our lunch at BK!!
After lunch, off we wen The Polliwogs!!
An Indoor Playground!!
It's our 2nd time there!!
The kids had so much fun!!
Hahaha!! Apa da jadi da!!
After the fun play, we off to Bugis!!
Had our Early Dinner at Tong Seng Coffeeshop!!
Cute rite!!
Adik snap this!!
After that, off we wen for a lil shopping!!
Lawa tak muka abang!!
We left bugis around 8+ and off to wash car as per Haziq Request!!
As for Adik!! Surrender liao!! Tired!!
We had a great time together!!
A well spend PH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment