Friday, March 16, 2012

Outdated Entry!!

I have neglected my blog for so long!!

Too busy to update!!

Finally a short update for now!!

Lots of activities done as usual with the kids!!

We did wen to Marina Barrage for Kite Flying Wif CT!!


N also I did give Haziq a surprise!!

Without telling him where we headed to and the moment he saw the Transformer poster he get so excited and happy!!

Yes, I bring tem to the Transformers Cybertron Con @ RWS!! 

N since tis week its a school holiday, I took half day on Monday just to spend more time with tem!!

N bring tem to Omni Theatre, its our virgin trip there!!

We watch the Flying Monster show!!

A great experience for us!! 

This is a few of our activities done for the past weeks!!

N another day to look forward is tomorrow!!

Disney on Ice Show!!

Insyallah will update again wen Im free!!

No comments: