Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dental Visit, Parent Session & Our Lazy Weekend!!

On half day leave for yesterday and on full day leave for today!!

Yesterday, its a dental appointment for both the kids!!

It's Lya 1st experience and Im so glad no tears from her!!

She very relax jack and brave too!!

Even the doctor commented that she it brave!!

As for Abang, it's not his 1st experience but it has been long since he visit the dentist!!



After yesterday visit, I told Lya that she need to stop her milk bottle at night if she want a nice and clean teeth!!

So she agree!!

Its her 1st day bottle-less yesterday nite and its successful!!

Hope it will continue!!

So now I practice her to drink her milk before sleep and then brush teeth and no more milk after that!!

Unlike last time, she still wake up wee hours for milk, like a small baby!!

I knew she can do it and im sure she will cease off the bottle soon!!

U Can Do It Adik!!

N as for today, its meet the parent session and it's call SLC!!

Positive comment from teacher as I expected and also Im glad adik improve alot!!

Unlike last time, she tend to be very quiet in class and dont really response when teacher ask her question but tis time round she did!!

So glad that she improve!!

As for Abang, he need to improve in his reading which I know he is still weak on that area!!

Need to really brush him up on that!!

There's some game they participate!!

Their Award for Semester 1!!

Of Course Im Proud Of Tem!!



After the parent session, we off to West Mall for Breakfast and then to Library for some reading!!


As for our weekend!!

A very lazy weekend for us!!

Saturday we off to Jurong Point wif Mak as she need to look for her things!!

As for Sunday, we off to Causeway Point!!

This is wat happen to us in the MRT!! Crazy Us!!


Let's the kids play at the playground!! They had so much fun!!


I join tem too!!


It is really a simple Weekend for us!!

N also during Weekend, I did bake Bread Butter Pudding Spread Wif Nutella!!

We eat with Ice Cream!!

The kids love it!!



N on Sunday morning, I make Break Pizza With Hot Dog for the kids and Corned Beef for me!!

N also now i love to do this with the kids!!

Lego!!

Very Interesting and I love doing this wen im bored!! Hahaha!!




Once you start you cant stop and make u wanna buy more!!

I guess that's all for now!

No comments: