Im on Half Day yesterday as I got appointment with Haziq "I Can Read" Teacher for his Review!!
Before we headed down to his school, we had our lunch 1st at Pastamania!!
Lunch at West Mall, its the kids favourite place to eat!!
They simply love their pasta and pizza!!
After lunch, we head down to Jurong East to Haziq's school!!
Teacher Vanessa his teacher commented that he improve well in his lesson and he also need to improves in some area which I noe he still weak on that!!
But I dont expect much as I noe kids need time to learn and make themselves understand!!
Slowly but surely!!
Insyallah soon he will be better in his lesson!!
My happy Boy!!
After that, off we go Turf City!!
They kids didnt noe where I will bringing tem!!
Took the cab and off to Turf City!!
It's our 1st time to this place!!
The moment we reach the place, the kids all excited!!
Kiddy Fun!! A Place for the kids to have fun!!
The kids really enjoy playing!!
To me the place are so so coz not best about this place, parent cant join the fun!! hahaha!!
But it doesnt matter as long the kids had fun!!
Capture this video while they play!!
After tired playing, off we go for our dinner!!
Since after dinner we going home, so we choose West Mall again for dinner!!
But tis time, we had dinner at KFC!!
After dinner treat the kids for yogurt ice cream!!
A lil time with tem but of course we enjoy every moment of it!!






No comments:
Post a Comment