Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend!!

On Friday, as usual after work I have to fetch Haziq from his I Can Read class at Jurong East!!

Usually I will go straight from work!!

But last Friday, I decided to fetch Lya 1st before fetching Haziq!!

Pity Lya coz everytime she will say that she want to follow me to fetch Haziq so I took a cab from work and back home to fetch Lya 1st ten off to fetch Haziq!!

If I didnt take cab, I dont think we will be on time to fetch Haziq!!

So Lya is so happy coz she get to fetch Abang on that day!!

After fetch Abang, off we go Jurong Point!!

Had our dinner 1st at Burger Kings!!


After dinner we jalan2 and off to the kids favourite place, "Kiddy Palace"!!

We suppose to Walk Walk See See but end up the kids get to buy their toys!!

After that off we go home!!

As for Saturday!!

Make breakfast as requested by Haziq!!

He wanted the Hot Dog Rolls!!

Add on cheese as per his liking!! 

After breakfast as usual finish some housework!!

Ten off we go JB for our monthly groceries!!

Had our lunch 1st before we do our shopping!! 


We wen Tesco for our groceries shopping!!

Haziq get to play his ride!! 


We also bought our favourite Crepe!!

This time we choose Peanut Butter with Banana!!

Sedap!! 


After groceries shopping off we go Danga for dinner!!

Ten off home!!

And for Sunday!!

It's movie date with the kids!!
It's Thomas & Friends Movie!!

As always the kids all excited!!

They also get this as souvenirs!! 


After movie, we wen for Ice Cream 1st!!

Haziq get a free ice cream voucher from FOX as his birthday treat!!

So we redeem!! 


After Ice Cream, Adik as always who are forever hungry, request for Pastamani!!

So we had our lunch at Pastamani!!



After makan, we walk2 and than bring the kids to Paragon for Play Time!! 


After tired play, off we wen home!!

No comments: