Another Raya update!!
Finally on 7th Syawal we wen to my dad house!!
Usually we wen my dad house on the 1st day of raya and this year is the 1st time we wen later!!
Better than never right!!
Us wearing Black & Gold!!
At Bapak House!!
After that off we wen Thomson Medical Hospital to visit the GF and her newborn!!
Nurshazia Aamanee!!
Ain't she CUTE!!
"Nur" will be the "Cahaya" of my GF life!! Insyallah!!
I cant wait to visit her again!!
She just so adorable!!
Babies are all adorable!!
I simply loves baby!!
After that off we when back home and out again after magrib!!
When to Mak sibling houses!!
As for 8th Syawal, we when visiting to Mak side!!
The Colour On That Day!!
Manage to complete a few houses!!
Can I say my raya officially end?? I dont tink so la, as we still have few house yet to go!!
We shall see how!!
N yesterday, I took leave!!
N the urge of baking mood is there!!
So for the 1st time I tried to bake Tapak Kuda!!
Easy to do and also finger licking good!!
Kids simply loves it!!
They finish off my 1st Tapak Kuda!!





No comments:
Post a Comment