As promise to the kids, giving them a treat as they manage to fast as todate!!
They are all excited about the treat!!
So bring them to swensen's after Abang class last friday!!
Just look how happy the kids are!!
Food & Ice-Cream will make them very Happy!!
And I'm on leave on Monday for Haziq's Primary 1 Registration!!
Registration when smoothly and now im anxiously waiting for the result to be out on 7 August!!
Hoping that he get the school I choose as its the nearest from home!!
Since I'm on leave, as plan, bringing the kids out for Lya Goody Bags searching!!
Oh yes, my baby turning 4 this friday!!
So we wen bugis!!
Let the kids warm up 1st at the arcade before we proceed to buy our things!!
Them Enjoying!!
After getting our things, off we wen Iluma for walk2 and also we rest before we proceed to breakfast!!
While resting, we cam whoring!!
I wanted to breakfast at Tong Seng Coffeeshop but both the kids wanted Fish & Co!!
So as per their choice, we wen Fish & Co for breakfast!!
It have been so long we didnt had that!!
Ada budak happy dapat mkn dulu, while me and abang waiting for breakfast time!!
After breakfast, we had ice cream!!
Free topping on Monday for Frolick!!
Yogurt Ice Cream is always our favourite!!
Manage to walk walk for awhile before we end our day!!
N now I cant wait for my next leave which will be this Friday!!
But it will be half day as too many work to be clear and for now im officially one man show!!
The company still looking for my replacement assistant!!
Hope they will get it soon!!
Guess th's all for now!!






No comments:
Post a Comment