Tuesday, September 18, 2012

When I Turns 30!!

Alhamdullilah I turn 30 yesterday!!
 
My life in 30s begin yesterday!!
 
N my 30th Birthday is the most memorable birthday I had!!
 
Im thankful to have my parent who plan all this!!
 
Surprise me with birthday cake and celebrate my Birthday with the rest of family member!!
 
I am really touch and didnt expected it at all!!
 
We start with the Doa's while waiting for Abang & Family to come!!
 
Thank to Bapak for recite the Doa's!!
 
 
The spread!! Mak Cook Mee Birthday & Ayam Goreng!! 
 
 
SIL came 1st with the kiddos!!
 
Eat 1st while waiting for Abang to come!! 
 
 
The kids are the most excited!!
 
The Birthday cake and with the excited kiddos!! 
 
 
With my beloved Family Member!! 
 
 
Enjoying our cake & food after that!!
 
N also cam whoring!! 
 
 
N while busy eating!!
 
I kena this from Abang!! 
 
 
Kena sabo la!!
 
I remember my last time being sabo-ed is when Im in school!!
 
Thank eh abang!!
 
Its yucks ok especially the TELUR!! Busuk!!
 
I will not forget this day and its the most fun and memorable birthday I had!!
 
To the family member, thank you for everything!!
 
Thank you for the celebration!!
 
I really appreciate it!!
 
Heart U All!!

No comments: