Tuesday, October 2, 2012

70th Birthday!!

I feel very bad coz I forgotten Step Dad Birthday Yesterday!!
 
I should thank Cik Ros for remind me about it!!
 
Once i knew it from her, all plan cancel!!
 
N last min plan with SIL for a mini celebration which wat our family usually practice!!
 
So this time round, I buy the birthday cake and as for SIL she will buy the food!!
 
Decided to buy Swensens cake and SIL bought KFC!!
 
 
To Bapak, Happy 70th Birthday Bapak!!
 
Even though you are just my Step Dad, I respect and love you the same as my own Dad!!
 
He always treat us like his own!!
 
Im glad he is happy for the mini celebration!!
 
 
N i bully my nephew yesterday!!
 
hahahaha!!
 
He kena romos, wake him up from his sleep and he CRY!!!
 
Sorry la, I cant help it!!
 
I simply loves baby!!

No comments: