Friday, April 5, 2013

Overdue & Rojak Entry!!


Squeeze a Lil bit of my time to update my blog which I didnt update as frequent as last time!!
 
I have lots of overdue event to blog as I do not have time to update it!!
 
So this will a rojak post and all overdue events which we done past few weeks!!
 
Start with kiddos Term 1 School Holiday which is a week!!
 
I decide to take leave on that Friday to spend time with tem!!
 
Had our breakfast 1st!!
 
 
Off we go Sentosa after breakfast!!
 
Wanted to bring them to the SEA Aquarium but we cancel our plan coz the Q is crazy!!
 
N lucky I did a Plan B, movie time!!
 
The Croods!!
 
And the kids enjoy the show very much and so do i!!
 
 
 
After movie, we back to Sentosa for Jalan!!
 
 
We also attended 1 of my koliq wedding on 1 of the weekend!!
 
 
I love this pic of us!!
 
 
N on Good Friday holiday, bring the kids to Science Centre!!
 
 
 
We love to go there coz, there's lots of interesting things to learn!!
 
Let the picture do the talking!!
 
 

 
 
 
N as for last weekend, Saturday as usual send Haziq to his madrasah class!!
 
Then off for breakfast!!
 
Lya request for KFC breakfast, so we travel to Jurong Point!!
 
 
As their father can only fetch tem at nite, bring the kids out!!
 
 
 
Meet GF & Shazia at Bukit Batok MRT and off we wen to Bugis!!
 
Had our lunch 1st!!
 
 
Shop at lil at Bugis streets and also manage to get Haziq bdae invitation card for his birthday party on May!!
 
Then we off to City Square Mall!!
 
Walk2 and had early dinner at McDonald's!!
 
 
As for Sunday!!
 
We celebrate the niece belated 4th Birthday!!
 
Naura's birthday fall on the Good Friday!!
 
Manage to get her favourite strawberry shortcake bag and few items for her present!!
 
Really hope she love it!!
 
N again let the picture do the talking!!
 
 


 
 
On Wednesday, Me & Dirah meet up!!
 
Its a last min plan!!
 
We plan for just a Dinner at West Mall!!
 
Its good to get some catch up after so long we didn't meet up!! 
 
 
I guess that's all for now!!
 
Will be busy for now and also busy planning for Haziq's 7th Birthday Party!!
 
Hoping everything will goes well, insyallah!!
 
Till my next update then!!

No comments: