Friday, May 3, 2013

Muhd Haziq Fikri's 7th Birthday Party!!

Alhamdullilah, Haziq's 7th Birthday Party Run Smoothly as Plan!!

Planning the party about 2 months before the actual day!!

1st of all, I survey for the Goodies Bag which we need to give to the kiddos and not to forget Haziq's classmate too!!

Ask the birthday boy what theme he wanted for his Party and also for his classmate!!

He choose Toy Story for his Party and Cars for his classmate!!

After so much of sourcing, I try my luck this time to order something from overseas!!

Manage to get a contact from FB and after so much of browsing her album, I decided which one to choose!!

My target is that, I want the kids to be happy with what they received and also something useful too!!

N also not to forget, Birthday boy mesti happy!!

So he is happy with my order and alhamdullilah the items reach us on time!!

Toy Story as he wanted!!


With add on of some tidbits, its ready for the kiddos during the party!!

N not to forget, I also get ready for those kids below 2 years too!!

Coz I know item above are not suitable for tem, so i decided to give them this!! All tidbits for tem!! 


Like i say earlier, most important I want all the kids to be happy with what they receive!!

As for the classmate, will be later part of the blog!!

I start sending the invitation 2 weeks before the party!! Manage to get the Toy Story Invitation card too!!


So 1st May 2013, its PARTY TIME!!

I've promise Haziq that he will get a Birthday Party when he turn 7th!!

Can i say it will be his last party!! hahaha!!

Abang da besar kan, so no more party but celebration will still have every year but with family member only!!

So in the morning, Haziq tag along with me to collect the dessert which I order for the party!!

I ordered, Chocolate Puff, Fruits tarts and also Macaroon!!

After that, back home and prepare the rest!!

Actually this time round, not much things to prepare coz we will be having BBQ as I already booked 2 BBQ pit for us!!

At about 12pm, we when down to the location to decorate the place!!

Thanks to SIL and Step Father who help to decorate the place!!



Even though we have BBQ food, but mum still cooked for us Curry Dalcah to be eaten with bread and also Mee Hoon Goreng!!

SIL also prepare for us Coconut Blossom & Ice Jelly!!

Step Mum too prepare for us Roti Boyan and some mini cup cakes!!

Step Sister prepare some chocolate marshmallow and cookies for us too!!

Syukur sangat2 that I have tem to prepare all this!!

The family member really help me a lot to make sure the party run well!!

Without tem I guess the party will not run as smooth as on that day!!

Here are some of the food which we capture!! 


After the decoration, we back home and get ready for the party!!

Us ready for PARTY TIME!! 


On that day, the weather seem not too good as its a bit cloudy and at the same time its drizzling too!!

In my heart, I keep praying so that no rain and alhamdullilah, Allah hear it!!

I should also thank to some of my uncles who help to fix the canvas for shelter in case it will be rain!!

The orang kuat for that day!! 


Our party start from 3.00pm to 8.00pm!!

About 3+, some already arrive!!

Kids all ready for party!!


I did booked Mdm Twister again this time round to entertain the kids for Balloon Twisting!!

Met her 3 years ago for Lya 2nd Birthday Party!!

N after 3 years, we met again!!

Mdm Twister busy entertain the kids!!


Happy kiddos with their balloon!! 


Those who came and left before cake cutting!!


At about 5+, cake cutting time!!

Manage to order the cake thru FB too!!

I simply love the pastel colour of the cake!!

Didnt get to taste the cake but did ask some for review, its seem positive review!!


The happy birthday boy ready for cake cutting!! 


Birthday boy with family member!! 


More came and the party getting more merrier!!


The Happy kiddos with Mdm Twister!! 


With those who came!!


N we totally forgotten about the PINATA!!

We suppose to ask Mdm Twister to host for this but I totally forget about it!!

So we do it our own!!

The kids really had fun!!

My uncle help to hold the Pinata and birthday boy wif his Ibu hit it hard so that the rest can collect the goodies!!

Look at the picture below and see how the kids react!! Kecoh ok!!


More of our fren came!!


Our party end about 8+ and most of our friend and relative left!!

Some do stay and help to clear the place too!!

Very tiring day for us but syukur alhamdullilah, the party when well!!

Once everything clear, back and shower and get ready for Haziq classmate goodies bag turn!!

I already packed the stuff but do some add on to the bags as Step Sister do for Haziq chocolate marshmallow for his fren too!!

As said earlier, he choose Cars for his classmate!!

28 all packed!! 


After packing all the stuff, the Birthday boy just cant wait to unwrap the present!!

The happy birthday boy with his present!! N not to forget, budak tk birthday pun dapat present tau!! hehehe!! 


After all the unwrap!! This is part of his present!! N the Birthday Boy are so happy coz most of it is his favourite!! LEGO!!


Thank u all who attend and who make the party merrier!!

N not to forget the presents too!!

N also thank you especially to the family member who help me throughout the party!!

N also to SIL who help to capture the picture of us!!

N to Haziq, Ibu hope your 7th Birthday Party will be the best memories for u!! Nothing else matter in this world beside you and Adik!! Anything that make you both happy, Ibu will be more happier!!

Once again thank you to those who attend!!

No comments: