Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Celebration!!


We celebrate Mak birthday on 13th September 2013!!

It’s here 56th Birthday!!

Our usual practice, we gather family member together for small celebration!!

SIL ordered the Birthday cake, yummylicious cheesecake which is Mak favourite and as for me I settled on the food!!

It has been so long since we ate Golden Pillow!!

So I decided to order that for dinner!!

Of course the most excited when come for birthday celebration is the kiddos!!

Pic of Us with the Birthday Gal!!

Our Food & Cake!!


As for Saturday, we wake up early for Abang Madrasah but last min get to know that on that Saturday, there’s no class!!

So since we are already awake, asked the kids to bath and we get ready for breakfast!!

When JEM Burger King for breakfast!!


After that we off to library as requested by the kiddos!!

After library we jalan2 and off home as their father fetching them on that day!!

I have to endure another 2 of the weekend to be all alone as the kids will be back Jurong with his father!!

On Sunday when they are back, let the kids rest awhile and off we when Jurong Point as they wanted to eat McDonald's and at the same time I need to look for some things!!

N finally I get my Samurai Burger!!


Even though I get a lil time to spend my time with the kiddos during last weekend that will be enough to make me happy!!

Life is bored without them!! Seriously!!

N today, I am 1 year older!!

Alhamdullilah for another year and nothing much that I will ask, just for a good health and strength as I need that through out my life to bring up my kids all by myself!!

Nothing else matter as long my kids are with me!!

No comments: