This morning, Haziq came to me and says "Ibu U See"!!
N the moment I see wat he showing me I was like wahhhhhh!!! Like finally la Abang!! hahahah!!
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
N this is what he show me!! Finally his front teeth are showing!!
LOL!!
We have waited for this like nearly 6 years!!
Lama kan!!
Kecian anak Ibu!!
Each time during Hari Raya, mesti ada je yang tanya, Abang gigi da tumbuh ke belum!!
N i guess next year he will proudly show his teeth to those who will ask him!! LOL!!
Imagine being toothless especially his front teeth and how he eat all this while, which make me amaze coz even though he has less teeth but he can still eat watever he want!!
He noe his own technique to eat and enjoy the food!! LOL!!
Me & Him can't wait till the teeth grow fully!!
Always remind him to frequent brush teeth and make it clean so that it wont be decay like last time!!
N I did the same to Adik too!!
As for her, she is lucky coz I react fast and her decay is only the 2 front tooth so it has been extract and now we shall wait patiently for her turn!! LOL!!

No comments:
Post a Comment