Monday, October 14, 2013

Movie Date!!

I always try to squeeze sometime for the kids each time they are not with me during the weekend!!

I only get to spend with my kids on alternate weekend as we (myself and their father) take turn on the weekend!!

But of course im glad to have them all of my weekdays!!

But weekend are the most day that we are looking forward coz that is the only days that im not working, right!!???

So when they are with their father during the weekend, i always try my best to squeeze sometime with them when they back on Sunday!!

Spending my time with them are so important to me!!

Especially during weekend!!

Since weekdays I will b busy working and only get to spend time with them at night!!

So we always looking forward for weekend!!

In a month I will only get to spend 2 weekend with them unlike others!!

So that's the reason why my weekend are so important!!

And on Sunday, I've promise them that we gonna watch movie once they back from Jurong!!

A promise is always a promise!!

When promising your kids, u better do it coz the kids will always remember!!

So that is why, I try my very best not to break any promises I made with them!!

Haziq is the most up to date when comes to movie!!

He will remember when the show will start and he will start to countdown!!

So on 10 Oct, he reminded me that Cloudy With A Change of Meatballs 2 are out and we can watch it!!

N so, I promise him that I can only bring them on Sunday after they back from Jurong!!

 We had our early dinner 1st at KFC as requested by them!!



Show starts at 7.40pm!!

Us all ready seated!!
 

We enjoy the show and it's a great show!!

At least I get to spend a lil time with them and that make me happy and so do the kids!!

No comments: