Everyday it have been hectic day for me ever since school re-open!!
The routine change for this year coz I choose to send Lya to school for this year!! So at least, I dont have to trouble Mak to send her!! She need a rest too, after whole day looking after the kids for me!!
By sending her to school meaning late to work and late to work meaning back late too!!
I don't mind with that as long I get to send her!!
So now the routine will be, every morning, get ready for Haziq, send Haziq to school, then back home again, get ready Lya and off send her to school, then off to work!!
Sending her to school, meaning my transport expenses when up too!!
Coz from her school, I need to take bus to MRT station, unlike last time, after sending Haziq to school, I take my own sweet time walking to MRT station!!
As for now, no more taking my own sweet time as it will be a mad rushing morning!!
By nevertheless, I'm happy that every morning, I get to spend a lil time with them, walking them to school and a lil chit chatting with them too!!
As for our Saturday, routine change too!!
This year Adik starts her madrasah too!!
Same school with Abang but different timing!!
Adik starts at 9.30am and end at 11.30am!!
As for Abang, start at 11.45am and end at 1.45pm!!
But I am lucky coz the parent volunteer to send Lya coz since they need to go market, they say they can send her first and off to market!!
Their class is at Jurong East, imagine if i send Lya then come back again, send Abang turn!! Parah seh!!
So my routine now on Saturday, get ready Lya for her Madrasah and after sending her off to the door, I get to do housework 1st before getting Abang ready!!
My Lil Lya don her hijab on Saturday!! Cute kan!!
Abang demand to go breakfast with him like how normally I did with Adik when he off to Madrasah!!
So to be fair, breakfast with Abang and lunch with Adik!! Fair enough right!! But of course I only eat the kids left over!! Confirm cannot eat twice seh in a short period!! Leh pengsan!!
So once getting ready Abang, off we when for Breakfast!!
Ask him where he wanna go, he choose BK at JEM!!
My pak aji with his breakfast!!
After done with breakfast, it just on time to fetch Adik and then Abang in class by 11.45am!!
So after send Abang in to his class, Adik lunch time lak!! hahaha!!
So i guess that will be my daily Saturday routine!!
I guess due to age catching up, I look worn out every day to work now!!
On Monday, I already felt tired like as if its already Friday!!
I just need the energy for my daily routine!!
But at least I'm blessed to get to spend my time with my kids!!
As for now I badly need a holiday and also a NEW JOB!! Lol!!
Can I just stay at home???!!
I manage to get this video from the FB of their Madrasah!! Them learning Solat!!


No comments:
Post a Comment