My Lil Man Turns 8 on 1st May 2014!!
He is lucky coz his birthday falls on Public Holiday!!
So as usual, I let the Birthday Boy choose where he wanted to celebrate his Birthday!!
N his choice for this year is Wild Wild Wet!!
We when for our breakfast before heading to Wild Wild Wet!!
Birthday boy choose MacDonald's for breakfast!!
After breakfast off to Wild Wild Wet!!
We had so much fun!!
N the weather on that day is just perfect!!
Even though is it Public Holiday but the place is not crowded!!
The kids favourite and always looking forward is the Ular-lah!!
We love to it!!
Their 1st time trying the Jacuzzi and they enjoy it!!
We spend about 5 hours there and glad that the kids really enjoy they water play!!
After clean up, off we when Vivo City!!
Had our early dinner 1st and his choice is Fish & Co!!
After dinner off to search for his Birthday Present before we end our day!!
But before we off home, when to collect the Push Pop Cake for his fren the next day!!
Manage prepare this for his Classmate!!
I would be more happy to see his fren happy to receive his Goodie Bags!!
No cake cutting on the actually day as we going to celebrate with the family member yesterday!!
After their madrasah, off we wen to collect his Birthday Cake!!
I know he want a Lego Cake, so I try my best to get for him!!
Lucky I manage to get 1 from my FB contact to do it for me!!
A fondant cake is never my liking coz I know the cake will be very sweet!!
Anak nya pasal kan!! So I ordered a fondant cake of Lego!!
Im so happy with the outcome!!
Actually I ordered a Chocolate Cake With Cookies & Cream Swiss Cream!!
But she made a Vanilla Cake instead!!
Im ok with it coz Vanilla Cake will goes well with Cookies & Cream Swiss Cream!!
She really feel bad about it and offer to give lego cupcake on this Tuesday to us but I tell her not to trouble herself!!
The most important my Birthday Boy is happy with his cake!!
When he saw his Cake, he was like "WOW Lego"!!
His reaction is really priceless!!
His Lego Cake!!
Our menu on that day is Roti Kirai!!
Thank you to Mak who help to prepare the gravy and also help to fried the mee hoon goreng (mee birthday)!!
I manage to help to do the Roti Kirai one we back home!!
There's also kuih kasui since there's someone order from Mak and she make extra and also so sweet of her to make jemput-jemput pisang coz its my brother favourite!!
There is also jelly and candy for the kids and I also would like to thank my step mum for the kuih that she made!!
Our event start after magrib!!
We start with doa selamat recite by Bapak!!
After doa selamat, its cake cutting time!!
Thank you to those who came and also thank you for the gifts!!
We really appreciate it!!
My Lil Man is very Happy!!
Another collection of his Lego & That Lil Gal also happy coz dia pun dapat present!!
To my Lil Man, Ibu hope this will be a memorable event for you!
















No comments:
Post a Comment