Monday, September 15, 2014

Mak Turns 57!!

Mak Turns 57 on 13 September 2014!!

This year a belated celebration for her as the kids not with us on Saturday!!

It's a last min plan too!!

Don't know why this year otak macam lembab sikit lak!! lol!!

So discuss with SIL on Saturday!!

Given us task to do!!

I need to buy Birthday Cake and SIL need to buy the food!!

Met the kiddos at JP yesterday and off we search for cake!!

This time I bought small cake as we always have problem finishing our cake!!

Glad that this time, we didnt waste and finish it!! No need to keep for days!! lol!!

I also did bought some cream puffs for us and also bought for Mak her favourite popiah basah!!

Abang & family already at home when we are back!!

So as usual, we recite doa first after magrib!!

N cake cutting after that!!

The Birthday Gal!!


 Us with Mak!!


Makan time!! Thank you Abang & SIL for the food!!


After makan, we laze around, chit chat, do nonsense things, hahaha!!

N I manage to get for Mak last min Birthday Present!!

Her fruit juice blander just dead last Friday!!

So I know she in need of this!!

Thank god I get to find 1 at JP Courts!!

Bought for her Tefal Juice Extractor!!

Glad She Love it!!

To Mak, Happy 57th Birthday!! Semoga Dipanjangkan umur, Dimurahkan Rezeki, Setiasa Bahagia bersama orang tersayang dan Diberi kesihatan!! Amin!!

No comments: