Thursday, September 4, 2014

Raya 2014!!

Hello Hello!!

Back awhile for a lil update on our 2014 Raya!!

Yes I know Raya ended liao!!

So let me recap abit of our 2014 Raya!!

Alhamdullilah we get to Raya together as 1 family like other years!!

This year, the mood seems different for me!!

But of course, the preparation still done especially for the kids!!

Im not sure why, but my mood seems a lil moody when come to raya preparation!!

Wat happen to Gaza really make my feeling more moody!!

I will everyday read about them and update the kids on this!!

Always remind my kids how lucky we are!!

Maybe that is the reason why this year preparation seems different!!

I still do my baking like other years but this year didnt bake much!!

N this year I tried to bake something new!!

Alhamdullilah, everything turn out well!!


  As for our baju raya!!

Like last year, I decided to buy ready made!!

N this year I told Mak that I wanna get before puasa!!

So we off to JB to source for our baju!!

Manage to grab 2 baju in Red & Orange at Angsana!!

Im pretty happy with my purchase as I don't have to pay too expensive to look good!!

N this year I choose something simple!!

N stick to baju kurung!! Easy!!

We in Red on 1st day of Syawal!!

Glad that I manage to get Haziq's at Geylang to match with us!! Red & Black!!



After 1st Syawal, our next Raya outing is on 7th day of Syawal!!

N we in Orange & Green!!

I simply love this colour!!

Happy that I manage to get for Lya too and for Haziq, we are lucky to get something in same tone!!

I love the sweet colour combo!!


We out on the 21st day of Syawal which is our last day of Raya outing!!

N we don in Blue!!

I did bought this Blue top quite some time and decide to wear it on that day and match it with my black kain!!

The kiddos in blue too!!

Us In Blue!!


N yes, this year Raya, we only out for 3 days!!

We cover most of the important houses!!

Yang tak important tak yah tunggu raya pun bole pegi kan!! LOL!!

Our weekend are limited as Im sharing it with the Ex-Hub, so that is the reason we choose to go to the important ones!!

That is how our simple Raya are!!

Im glad the kids still enjoy their Raya outing!!

No comments: