Fully occupied with work during my weekdays till I don't have time to update my blog!!
I have neglected it for nearly 1 month!!
Lots of things to update but I really don't have time!!
I hardly blog at home unless I'm really free!! But very rare!!
It gonna be rojak update for the pass 1 month activities!!
Start with our outdoor activities with Abang Family at east coast!!
We when cycling but Abang & Me choose to skate!!
We really had fun on that Sunday Morning!!
N We celebrate Step dad birthday!!
Its a small one as on that day I'm back work late and manage to grab cake for him!!
Just a cake cutting among us to make him feel special on that day just like how we celebrate the rest of our birthday!!
N I also manage to squeeze some time to meet my ex-koliq as on that Friday Lya do not have her phonic class!!
So happy that I finally meet them!! Had our dinner at Vintage Delicafe & Dessert at La Marelle!! Superb Food & Superb accompany!!
N on Children's day, surprise the kids with lil gifts like how they surprise me on Mother's day!!
1 of the weekend, brought the kids to Singapore Philatelic Museum!!
Me and both kiddos loves museum!!
Museum never make us bored!! NEVER!!
We enjoy every time we when to any kind of museum!!
After Museum, we off to esplanade for the Octoburst!! A Children's Festival!!
Kids have fun doing some art & craft!!
N we had simple Adiladha this year as we only when 2 houses!!
We had superb desserts on one of the days!!
We when there twice and the 2nd time we tag mak along!!
Hee Kee at Jurong Point, a must to go and try out their durian pudding!!
Sedap nak mampus ok!! LOL!!
N on 1 of the rajin weekend when the kids not around!!
I Bake!!
Try out the Chouquettes With Pearl Sugar & Also Shepherd's Pie!!
It's my 2nd time for Chouquettes as I failed the 1st time!! Practice make perfect!!
N for Shepherd's Pie it my 1st try, alhamdullilah it's nice!!
I tried the simple one without any cheese!! Insyallah next time than can try other recipe!!
N yesterday, squeeze some time for some fun with the kids!!
Brought them to Westmall Timezone for game time!!
I felt that I neglected the kids this week as Im back late due to work!!
Busy like mad!!
N I felt guilty so I decide to bring them out and treat them McDonald's!!
A lil time but yet can make them happy!!
N so that's how my rojak entry!!
I will hardly blog nowadays!!
So that's all for now!!










No comments:
Post a Comment