Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Our Routine!!

Hello Hello!!

Squeeze some time to update since my boss out for meeting!!

It's a busy month for me at work!!

January have just started and so the routine are back as per normal!!

N someone is now Primary One and in same school as her abang!!

N yes she so looking forward for this moment!!

I took leave for her 1st and 2nd days where parent are allow to see their kids in!!

Like how I experience 2 years back with Haziq and now it's Lya turn!!

We are lucky coz the school are just walking distance!!

N finally, I get to send both kids to school together!!

So my daily routine in the morning will be sending the kids 1st to school before going off to work!!

N I will reach work very early!!

Except for the 1st 2 days, send and fetch both kiddos to/fro school!!

Alhamdullilah, so far no problem waking them up in the morning!!

Usually I will bath 1st then follow by Lya and then Haziq!!

Cutekan adik pakai uniform!! LOL!!



I get to follow her to her classroom and glad that she's forever cool!! hahaha!!

I know I don't have to worry for her!!

Seeing her all excited to go school, I know she will not cry and always cool!!

The moment she reach her classroom!!

She auto find her sit!!

Once she settle down, I MIA from her!!

Coz I don't want her to be too depend on me!!

I see some parent can really stay outside the class till they start!! But not me la!!

So I decided to stay at their canteen for awhile before I go off back!!

I come back during her recess time!!

N also I don't have to worry coz buddy will be assigned to each child during the month of January!!

Spotted her buy food with her buddy!!

After makan, she came to me to tell me wat she eat!!
 
This gal kan, kasi $2.00 also not enough!! hahaha!!

Then they off to play and walk around the school, as for me, I just monitor from far and see!!

The buddy even come to me and said to me "Cik, saya tanya dia nak pegi mana, dia diam je cik!!" hahaha!!

I tell her buddy, she like that one, malu malu kucing!!

Nanti da lama2 dia ok nya!!
 
Alhamdullilah, her 1st two days when well!!

Just look at this pic, after school pic!!

Adik so selekeh!! hahaha!!


 After school, told both the kids that they need to wait each other so that can go back together!!

Glad that the kids manage themselves and discuss with each other where to meet!!

As for now, both kids back together!!

I know this year will be a busy year for Haziq!!

He will start his CCA soon!!

N not to forget, he have just started his Science Lessson this year!!

Stress ok!!

Even science ada spelling!!

I really hope he can cope!! Insyallah!!

As for Saturday!!

This time round Adik start the same timing as Abang for madrasah!!

We are all happy about it coz it will be easier for me and also we can go breakfast together!!


Unlike last year, Lya start earlier than abang!!

But all arrangement for now have to be cancel after I received Lya Mendaki Tuition letter!!

Yes, I sign her up for Mendaki Tuition as she really need some guide on her study!!

Wanted to sign up for Abang too but since his result is more than their eligible result, so he can't!! He will stay put with his home tuition!!

So I have to make a decision where she discontinue her Madrasah for a moment!!

But discontinue doesnt mean I dont care for her Madrasah!!

Of course that is important too!!

Alhamdullilah, we manage to get Ngaji Class for her during weekdays which will be starting this February!!

It's for Abang too!!

So Saturday will be madness for me start this week!!

I need to send Lya for her Mendaki at 9am and then off home, then send Haziq for his madrasah, no choice, I need to send Haziq to madrasah earlier coz Lya finish her class at 12.15pm and Abang start his madrasah at 11.45pm, from bukit batok to jurong east then jurong east back bukit batok!! After fetch Lya then back to jurong east to fetch Abang!!

Tak pe la, korban untuk anak2 tk rugi apa pun!!

For their ilmu also!!

Insyallah everything will goes well!!

I can't always depend on people!!

I trying my best not to trouble the parent!!

Insyallah I can mange on my own for now!!

So Lya mendaki start last week!!

Budak ni excited to start her mendaki coz her BF also in mendaki and same class with her too!!

He also the same class in their school too!!

Lucky ada jugak kawan!!

Look how happy she it!!


Hoping for the best for both kids and myself!!

Insyallah, everything will be as plan!!

No comments: