Didnt expect I received it early!!
N of course im happy!!
Was told that I will only receive it in a week time and that will be on 28 Dec 10 but to my surprise I receive it yesterday instead!
Very fast service!!
So no regret order it directly from Apple!!
After so much of thinking and comparing, I decided on Iphone 4!!
Should also thank to my Ipad, coz after using it, I start to love it!!
Since Im having my Ipad, all application which i purchase can be install to my Iphone too so i dont need to purchase double!!
I hope this time round im gonna use long for my handphone and not changing it anymore, hope so :)
N to my X10, I still sayang to sell you off coz so far u never give me any problem!!
Only problem i hate you is your camera!!
But i dont think im gonna keep you long too and no choice i have to sell you away!!
I shall use you till this year and will only start using my Iphone next year!!
I still need to change my Sim Card and also Im planning to change no. again!!
Yes changing no. again, like forever eh!!
Duh!!


No comments:
Post a Comment