Yesterday Haziq's Principal call me to inform that it's only he alone in the 3rd session!!
The moment I know about that, the 1st person I tink is my mum!!
How is she going to manage if i change to different session!!
He suppose to be in the 1st session like last time but due to the adik who gonna join him next year, we need to change it coz Lil Lya playgroup has only afternoon session!!
After hang up with the Principal, i straight away call Mak coz i need to ask her, wat her preferable coz she the one who send them to school!!
I did suggest mak that if there's no choice i will get transport for Haziq but mak dont agree!! She say it will be waste of money!!
I just dont like to trouble her!! What important is how she gonna manage!!
I always think a long term situation where how if its gonna rain, how she going to manage and all!!
No matter wat session i send the kids to school, they still gonna learn the same things!! N still gonna be schooling!!
So now matter is my mother!!
After the discussion, mak suggest to just let Haziq in the morning session, at least i can send him to school and what she need is to juz pick him up!!
But still it gonna be few trip for her, Haziq gonna end his class at 11.15am and Adik will only start her class on 1.45pm!! Haizzz!!
So you see, how much i trouble my mum which i dont wish that to happen!!
If only i have a choice!!
No comments:
Post a Comment