Weekend as Awesome As Always!!
Saturday we wen to the Okto Whoa!!
Not so fun but ok la at least the kids get to experience it as Haziq has been bugging me to buy the ticket as he wanna watch it!!
Dirah & Family Tag along!!
The more the merrier!!
The Kiddos!!
Mummy & Ibu Join Too!!
The kids get to do some colouring too!! As for Adik, not interested at all!! Wat she interest is juz EAT!! Hahaha!!
After that, we off to Changi Airport!!
Wen to Terminal 1!!
The Viewing Hall is much better than the rest of Terminal after they had renovated!!
We had our late lunch 1st as all of us are super hungry!!
Had our lunch at KFC!!
After lunch, we lepak at the Viewing Hall!!
We wen clementi after that as tot wanna go Bapak house but he is not at home!!
So i drag the kids to West Coast to pack dinner for us & the parent!!
We off home sweet home after that and the kids enjoying their dinner!!
After dinner, as promise to the kids, they get to play their Play-Doh!!
N tis time we do this!!
As for today!!
I sign up this!!

Yes I am the Kiasu Mummy!!
Wen Nura J blog about this, I get so excited about it and tell myself I should sign up for this!!
Y not right!!
Yes my son not going to Primary 1 next year but in 2 years time!!
I tink anything about study is never too late!!
I wanna learn and experience wat the speaker shared!!
Very interesting indeed!!
I get to learn lots of things and of course I need to build up so many things!!
Haziq is going K2 next year and I dont noe why, but I got this feeling where I feel so scared!!
Asking myself will Haziq manage to cope and catch up with it!!
Especially spelling!!
As a working mum, I dont really have must time to guide him on his study and at times Im so worried about it!!
How I wish I can be a full time mum so that I can spend most of my time guiding the kids, especially in their studies!!
With the seminar I attend, I learn how the technic of teaching the son!!
The 5 speakers!!
While I listen to the seminar, the kids in another room enjoying the Magician!!
We also enjoy the dessert from Dessert By Quintessa!!
The kids enjoy it so much!!
We end around 2+ and off to science centre as I promise the kids that we gonna watch the Dinosaurs Live!!
We had so much fun!!
Lets the picture do the talking!!
After that off we wen West Mall as I feel like having Pastamania!! Had our all time favourite foods!!
N we also wen to Sogurt to eat our favourite Yogurt Ice Cream!!
Weekend is always a fun moment for us!!
We enjoy it so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment