Thursday, December 1, 2011

Destress Moment!!

Sometime after the hard work at the office, we simply need a Lil Time to Destress!!

So on Tuesday, ask the BF's if she is free to accompany me to my favourite place!!

N she agreed!!

So meet her at Bugis (aka my favourite place)!!

I love to go bugis coz I can shop all the cheap2 baju!!

Wear cheap2 baju also can look nice right!! hahaha!!

So as usual, before we start to shop, we had our dinner 1st at Tong Seng Coffeeshop!!

Our tired & oily face!!

N it's my 1st time trying Lor Mee, i never tried it before and never noe wat the taste like!!

So on that day, I juz gamble and had it!!

It's so yummy la!! No regret trying it!! N now i craving for it again!!


After dinner, we did a lil shopping!!

As always, we will tell each other that we not gonna back late, so we grab & buy & go!! hahah!!

Before we headed home, I get for the kids Chewy Junior!!

I remember I ever bought it once, that was long long time ago wen they just open!!

N on that day, I decided to try it again!!

N also now I addicted to it!!

I love it coz of its chewiness!!

Sedap ok!!

Off home sweet home after that!!

Even though it juz a Lil time spend, afterall we get to destress a lil bit!!

N yesterday, destress with the kids turns!!

Yeay!!

Rushing home and traffic jam suck big time la!! Especially at Bukit Timah!!

Reach home around 7.30pm and lucky before I off from work, ask Mak to get ready the kids!!

So once reach home, I change and off bring the kids out!!

Just to West Mall la, hahaha!!

The kids has been bugging me to bring them to McDonald's as they wanted the Puss in Boots toys!!

So we had our dinner 1st at McDonald's!!

N of course the kids are happy coz they get their toys!!

After dinner off to West Mall to get some things!!

Kids will be happy if we bring them out!!

N its ok if the place is near or far, they just want to jalan2!!

Happy Tem Equal To Happy Me!! 

No comments: