Since I got nothing to do and the kids not with me!!
So I revamp my blog!!
Finally manage to get sometime to redo my blog main picture!!
A simple one and I love it!!
Its involve just US!! LyAisaHaziq!!
N now a little update!!
It will be a mix update as I am too busy to update my blog recently!!
So a recall!!
This was taken last week wen I was on course and finish at 5pm, so after work bring the kids out for dinner and always their choice is McDonald's!!
N this on our lazy weekend!!
We choose to just settle with swimming as on that particular weekend, its raining thruout and we manage to go for a swim as request by the kids too!!
After swimming, Dinner at Pastamania!!
N this, our Simple Hari Raya Aidiladha moment!!
We only visited about 4 houses!!
N this pic, was yesterday!!
Bring the kids for breakfast at KFC!!
A lil time with them before they back Jurong!!
In the afternoon!!
A short meet up wif my kecoh ex-koliq!!
Manage to catch up awhile at Bugis!!
A short and simple update for now!!







No comments:
Post a Comment