Telling the kids that I have a surprise for them on Saturday!!
But if only they behave!!
The kids will be all excited when come to Surprise!!
Who dont love surprise right!!
So we had our breakfast 1st before we headed to the place!!
After breakfast!! Off we go!!
The expression from the kids the moment we reach are priceless!!
A Surprise to the place where they have been pestering me to bring them!!
LEGOLAND!!
Not only the kids excited but me too!!
I was so looking forward to go there too!!
The moment we step in, we was like WOW!!!
We are so amaze on all this!! Made by totally by Lego!! Interesting!!
We had so much fun enjoying the rides!!
We cover all the rides and only miss 1 of it as the rain start pouring!!
But thank god, its start raining only wen we about to leave the place!!
Enjoy the Pictures!!
Haziq so happy as he get his driving license, hahaha!!
We really enjoy ourselves there!!
Im glad the kids are happy with the surprise!!
N for sure this will not be our last trip there, sure more to come!!
There will be more interesting things coming up on 2013 and 2014!!
Looking forward for that!!
As for today!!
Bring the kids play riding with their bicycle as someone got a new bicycle!!
No more sharing need with Adik!!
While they busy riding, Adam & Hawa accompany mi!!
N i ordered pizza hut the moment we wen home!!
As for the afternoon!!
As always I try my best to bring them out when they are with me!!
As my wkend with them are short and limited!!
As Im sharing my wkend with the ex!!
So time is precious for me!!
Get ready the kids with my 50-50 plan!!
As I know the weather not so good this few days, I try to have back up plan!!
So decided to bring the kids to Vivo City since we cant do outdoor activity!!
Had our dinner at our usual choice!! Pastamania!!
The kids get to enjoy some ride too!!
We had an awesome weekend!!
N I in the midst of clearing my leave!!
Cant Wait!!












No comments:
Post a Comment