Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Primary 1 Orientation!!

 
On half day leave yesterday as I need to attend Haziq's Primary 1 Orientation!!
 
Just the 2 of us!!
 
We proceed straight to the Hall area to register and we were separated after that!!
 
The moment I sit at the Hall area of the school, suddenly I feel that I could not believe that Im seating there for my own son Primary 1 Orientation!!
 
N I wonder and ask myself, is this the same feeling my parent had when I am in Primary 1!!
 
Gosh!! Time fly super fast!!
 
I still cant believe that my son will be in Primary 1 next year!!
 
He has grown up super fast!!
 
I know my son is an independent boy, he can always manage himself when he is alone!!
 
Im not worried of leaving him with his other friend and teacher as I know he so looking forward for this!!
 
Haziq will be in Class 1 Love (Cute right!!)!!
 
Total, there will be 30 of them in his class and there will be only 4 Malays!!
 
During the Orientation, knowing more about the school and teachers!!
 
Highlighted on they rules and regulation!!
 
Schooling hours and recess time!!
 
Activities and all!!
 
After all that and forms application completed, we collected the booklist and all!
 
When to Haziq classroom to get him and the moment he see me, his smile so widely!!
 
N he cant stop talking and telling me his experience!!
 
Im happy to see he manage to adapt the environment with his new friends!!
 
N hope during his 1st day of school, he will be the same as yesterday!!
 
Im sure he will!!
 
I will be with him for the 1st 3 days of school and after that he will be independently in school all by himself with his friend and buddy!!
 
 
 
 
After the Orientation, off we wen home to fetch adik!!
 
As I wanna bring them out!!
 
So we headed to Causeway Point!!
 
Had our late lunch at Swensen's!!
 
 
 
After lunch, the kids request for a Play Time!!
 
 
 
N since yesterday is Tuesday, Gelare having 1/2 price for their Waffles!!
 
So we join the Q for Ice Cream Waffles!!
 
N of course it worth the waiting!!
 
Look at how the kids enjoy their Ice Cream!!
 
After that, we jalan-jalan for awhile and home sweet home!!

No comments: