Long weekend for me!!
On half day course on Friday and finish at 5pm!!
As usual, Friday Haziq having his class, so fetch Lya 1st before we proceed to fetch Haziq!!
Lya request me to bring her to Jcube as she wanna see the ice skating!!
She simply love watching people skate!!
After that, then we fetch Abang and off to IMM for dinner!!
Kids back Jurong on Saturday and back home only on Sunday!!
Babysit lil Shazia on Saturday and Sunday too!!
She did not sleep over!!
After so long didnt look after baby and I miss so much that moment!!
N thanks to the GF who trusted me to look after her daughter while she's away!!
Ain't she cute!!
As for Sunday, attend Bestfren Brother Wedding!!
Shazia tag along too!!
The kids get excited when they are back and see Shazia at home!!
N yes they simply loves babies!!
They feel sad when Shazia going home!!
N on Monday I took leave as there's a Parent Session for both the kids!!
Alhamdullilah a positive feedback from the teacher when I ask how the kids progressing!!
Both kids improve!!
N both kids get the same awards on that day!!
Number Smart Awards!!
N yes i do notice that both the kids loves number!!
Them proudly with their awards!!
It will be the last year for Haziq this year with Iman!!
N this will be his last class photo with Iman too!!
Da besar anak Ibu!!
He Graduated!!
As for Lya, she has 2 more years to go!!
Just look how sweet her smile is!!
After the parent session, when home rest awhile and we out again!!
Run some errands at Tanjong Pagar!!
Like so long I didnt step my feet to Tanjong Pagar during the day and we had our lunch at Wendy's Lau Pa Sat!!
After errands done, off we wen Anchor Point!!
The kids don't know where I gonna bring them!!
They keep asking me and my reply to them is "Ikut Je La"!! LOL!!
They know that Im full of surprise!!
I prefer not to tell them where I gonna bring them coz I love to see their excited face!!
Its our 1st time to Space Zone!!
Not a big indoor playground but kids will still love it!!
Anywhere that the kids will get to play and have fun, the kids will be happy for it!!
N they all excited the moment we reach Space Zone!!
We had so much fun playing together!!
After tired playing, we had some bites at Ya Kun!!
N Lya asking for her favourite Eggs!!
After that, off we when Ikea as Abang Haziq wanna jalan2 there!!
After jalan2, off back home as I've my Zumba that nite!!
N the next day, Public Holiday (Deepavali)!!
So as requested by the kids!!
Off we when to the Singapore Zoo!!
We reach there abt 9.30am and on time for the 1st show!!
We never get bored walking around the Zoo!!
As we get to see different kind of animal!!
Catch the show at rainforest!!
The sea lion are so clever!!
After the show, we took the Tram and off to the KidzWorld!!
Water Play Time!!
N from there we off and took the Boat!!
Bought the ticket with the unlimited Tram & Boat ride!!
So after that we look look see see Animal again!!
We see White Tiger, Kangaroo, Hippo, Zebra and more!!
The rain start to pour for awhile and we manage to ride the Tram when it's rain and not long the rain stop!!
After tired look look and see see, the kids request for Ice Cream!!
So we when Ben & Jerry's for Ice Cream!!
Bought this 2 pics of us and also manage to make a keychain too!!
We simply love our trip!!
That's how I spend my long weekend!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment