Long over due entry as I am too busy with the kids!!
Here an update on our New Year Holiday!!
Since the next day is the 1st day of school, we decided to just do our BBQ plan at home!!
Its like so long we didn't had a BBQ session with the family!!
While waiting for Abang family to come, we had ice cream time 1st!!
When all arrive, we get ready the stuffs and light up the fire!!
Orang2 kuat tengah busy!!
Our food which we will be BBQ-ing!! And also we do have dessert from SIL!! Ice Jelly!!
Ready to BBQ!!
After busy BBQ-ing!! Its makan and lepak time!!
And since I noe that we gonna have BBQ session, plan to have some game together and I bought the Ice-Cream Tower as it look fun for sure!!
N true enough, we had so much fun playing this!!
Mak dengan Bapak budak yang lagi excited!!
It look easy but actually not!!
We really had so much fun bonding together!!
N that is how our New Year Holidays spend!!






No comments:
Post a Comment