School Open on the 2nd January 2013!!
I am on leave for the 1st day of school and on AM Half day leave on the 2nd and 3rd days!!
Its a new journey for Haziq as he started his Primary 1 this year!!
Very emo for me as my son grown up too fast!!
Our normal routine has changed!!
Busy day for me on the 1st day of school as I want to involve and witness for both kiddos!!
So wake Haziq up at about 6.30am to get ready for school!!
After getting ready, before going to school, he had his breakfast at home 1st!!
7.10am we out from house since he need to be in school by 7.15am!!
We are lucky as his school just right in front of our block!!
So its just a 5 mins walk!!
He is super excited to school!!
Everything will be new for him!!
New School, New Friends, New School Uniform and etc!!
Upon reaching his school, we when straight to his class!!
He so confidently and proudly enter his class!!
My big boy!!
Once he settled himself, we parent are not allowed to stay long outside the classroom!!
So i decide to go back and get ready Lya to school!!
Sad as I no longer can send Lya to school as she start at 9.00am unlike last year, she start at 8.15am!!
So since I cant send her, I just want she to be happy and see her Ibu is with her to get ready her to school!!
Even though I am on leave on that day, I cant send her as Abang recess time will be at 9.00am and its his 1st time!! So i need to b there to witness how he will adapt his recess moment!!
So after getting ready Lya, time to say goodbye to her as Nyayi will be sending her to school!!
My gal posing with her bag but since on 1st day she dont need to bring any bag, so posing je ok la kan!! lol!!
After Adik when off to school, I when back to Abang school to witness his moment during his recess time!!
N I am glad that he get a very helpful buddy!!
His Buddy, Irfan, a primary 5 student will assists him thru out the month of January and hoping he will adapt it soon!!
Especially counting moneys!!
Haziq with his buddy!!
He adapt well on the 1st day!!
Given him $2 for his pocket money and he spend well with the money!!
As he know that each time if he have some balance money, he get to put it in his tabung!!
After settle with Haziq, I need to attend parent workshop organised by his school for 3 days!!
Workshop start after Haziq recess time, from 9.30am to 11.30am!!
Very interesting workshop and I learn a lot!!
Insyallah will use it as my guide by educate my kids!!
N lucky enough, the workshop end sharp at 11.30am!!
So I rush to Lya school to fetch her as she finish at 12pm!!
This time round, Lya alone just with her fren, no Abang and no Kakak Nadya at school!!
As Nadya change school for this year!!
Good that she adapt well with her fren and teacher!!
Just look how happy she is when she saw me!! Priceless smile ok!!
After fetching Adik, we when home and rest for awhile before fetching Abang home at 1.30pm!!
After fetch Abang, we rest for awhile and than decided to bring them to settle some errands!!
Our 1st day when well and glad that the kids loves their school!!
As for 2nd day of school!!
Its on Thursday and every Thursday will be long hours for Haziq!! He will end school at 2.30pm instead of 1.30pm!!
So as usual, morning the same as the 1st day!!
He all ready!!
Settle with his and back home to get ready Lya!!
This time she so excited as she gonna bring the bag to school!!
So kemaruk to tarik bag!!
She really make me smile watching her!!
Back to school for Abang recess time!!
Manage to tell Haziq buddy to remind him to eat Nasi or Mee during his lunch later as it will long hours for him!!
He just love to eat roti during his recess!!
N since on Thursday it will be long hours for them, there will be a lunch time for tem at 12.00pm!!
On that day, I just feel myself like a Private Investigation aka PI!!
I see I snap!!
N i get frustrated to myself when I lost sight of him!!
But lucky I manage to locate him again!!
I follow them from far!!
Like spy ok!!
This time he get to explore the school and also manage to play with his buddy!!
After that, workshop time again and off to fetch Lya!!
Th's my routine for the 3 days!!
Budak happy!!
After school je lepak!!
She happy as Abang not around so that she can conquer my Ipad!!
As I am on half day that day, I didnt get to fetch Haziq home as he finish late!!
When off to work after fetching Lya!!
3rd day usual routine too!!
Haziq ready to school!!
As its Friday, no uniform for Lya!!
They allow to wear home clothes on Friday!!
See how playful she are!! Very cheeky!! Just dont want to capture proper pic!!
And since Haziq finish at 1.30pm, I manage to fetch him 1st before to work!!
Alhamdullilah, I am glad I get to witness both kids for their 1st 3 days!!
Next week, they will be by their own!!
Hope Haziq will be doing fine and coping well!!
N on Saturday, its Haziq 1st day of madrasah class!!
Enrol him with Pusat Pendidikan Annil at Jurong East!!
Recommended by Mak as she know the Ustazah and Ustaz who teach there!!
Nadya join him too!!
So at least they got fren together!!
His class start at 9.30am to 11.30am so I and SIL got a 2 hours free time!!
Lya tag along to send Abang!!
So we when breakfast at Mcdonalds!!
Then we decided to go Library!!
Didnt when Jurong East Library for so long and I love their Library!!
Very big!!
After Library, we off to NTUC as SIL need to get some groceries before we fetch tem!!
So that is how the journey of my kiddos during their weekdays and Saturday!!
Lesser hurray2 for now!!
Need to be more focus on their education!!
But at the same time i dont want to stress my kids!!
1 at the time!!
Im sure kids will educate well!! Insyallah!!











No comments:
Post a Comment