Wednesday, February 20, 2013

CNY Holiday!!

 Finally manage to squeeze sometime to blog about our CNY holidays!!

We always looking forward for CNY holidays coz it will be a long weekend for us!!

So as always I plan for a short trip for us, just me and the kids!!

I noe CNY will be a holiday time for most of us!!

So tis time round i choose to avoid the causeway and the coach bus coz I noe it will be either traffic jam or we need to face all the crowds at the checkpoint!!

Since I noe the kids love the ferry ride, so I choose Batam for our short trip!!

And I choose the same place which we always go that will be Harris Waterfront Resort!!

Y i choose Harris, coz its kids friendly!!

So we when on Sunday morning!!

We when for our Breakfast at KFC Habour Front first!!


The kids all excited and just cant wait to board the ferry!!



The best moment is to see how happy the kids are when they board the ferry!!

They know where we heading to and I'm sure they so looking forward to it!!

We reach Batam at around 12pm Singapore time and we were greeted by the big Dino!!

And since our room not ready yet, we leave our luggage at concierge area and off we when to book the bus to Nagoya Shopping Mall!!

We had our lunch 1st there before we start our shopping!!


 We choose ayam penyet!!

N their gado-gado and Chendol so sedap ok!! hahaha!!

 Since its our 1st day, we just jalan2 and do a bit of shopping!!

The bus fetch us back and by the time our room are all ready for us to check in!!

And I am happy coz our room will be at the Old Building as I prefer their Old Building as the room is much bigger than the new ones!!

We simply love our room!!



Our balcony faced the swimming pools and of course the kids are happy!!

So we settle down and rest!!

The kids simply love bathtub, so I let tem soak themselves in there while I rest!!

Just look kanak2 riang so happy, hahaha!!

N there's fireworks too on that night, but didnt get to capture much pics!!

The fireworks are so near to us and the sound are so loud till the kids get scare, hahahah!!

After bath, they relax2 and makan2!!


We choose to just laze ourselves on the 1st day!!

So the next day, we wake up early for breakfast!!



And as plan, bringing the kids to the Kids Dino Club for some playtime!!

But we are way too early so when we when there, its still close!!

We decide to cam whoring around the resorts and back to room after that!!

 
 
We rest for awhile and then off back to Kids Dino Club!!

The kids enjoying themselves!!


They did some colouring too!!

Them with colourful turtle!! LOL!!


After tired playing, we decide to go back to the room again for rest before we start our shopping day!!

In the room we cam whoring again!!

The kids know me too well!!

And they always never fail to layan their Ibu!! LOL!!

Its a must to capture this moment!! And they will laugh seeing their Ibu up and down to adjust the camera!!

Just look how fun it is and look the kids expression!!



During the breakfast earlier, I already did a booking for our bus to Nagoya Shopping Mall again!!

And I always choose to shop there coz they have lots of kids apparels!!

Us all ready for our shopping time!! While waiting for our bus!!



We had our lunch at Pizza Hut and I simply love it and wish Singapore Pizza Hut have the same menu at Batam!!

Its seem they have much more choice than Singapore!!



We start shop after lunch!!

Glad that I manage to get wat i wanted for the kids!!

Especially their shoes!!

They are happy with the purchase as they get wat they wanted!!

They happy, me also happy!!

N true enough, I shop for tem and nothing for me!!

Like I say I love to shop at Batam for the kids apparels!!

I dont mind not buying anything for myself!!

As long as they kids happy, that will make me happier!!

So after tired shopping, we decide to buy our dinner and some tibits and off back to hotel!!

Manage to packed the bag and clear watever necessary since the next day will be our last day!!

Dont want to packed last min!!

As for the last day, 3rd day for us!!

Morning breakfast as usual!!


After breakfast, Its swimming time!!

Nice weather for a swim!!



We swim for our 2 hours!!

After swimming, back to room and wash up!!

Get ready for check out!!

N since we still have few more hours left, we cam whoring at the room for the last time!! LOL!!


So we check out at 1pm Singapore time!!



Time fly really fast!!

3 days pass very fast and the next day back to reality!!

Most important, the kids enjoy it!!

When will be another long holiday for us!!???

No comments: