A lil update on our last friday and yesterday CNY Dinner with the Company!!
Last Friday I'm on leave due to dental appointment and decide to take whole day leave as I wanna spend my time with the kids!!
Its started pouring when we are ready to go out but we still proceed with our plan despite heavy rain!!
So as plan, we proceed to Bugis Junction as I need to get something for myself!!
As usual, the kids get to have some fun at the arcade!!
After playing, we browse around Bugis Junction and Bugis+ while waiting for the rain to stop!!
Glad the rain stop, so we proceed for early dinner at Tong Seng!!
Since I just recover from my Stomach Flu, get something soupy would be nice and as for the kids, the love eating the khar kuey!!
After dinner, we proceed to Marina Float for some fun again!!
Bought the ticket earlier for the rides at Uncle Ringo Funfair!!
The kids enjoy the rides and I did top up the tickets as they dont wanna miss the rides!!
After all the play, home sweet home!!
As for yesterday, the company organized CNY Dinner at Toa Payoh Safra, at 1 of the chinese restaurant!!
But of course we didnt eat their food there instead the company cater halal food for us!!
Our Menu for yesterday!!
With the Crazy Malay Koliq of mine!!
The food was so-so!!
Guess that's all for now!!





No comments:
Post a Comment