I guess all parent looking forward for their children PTC (Parent Teacher Conference)!!
And I'm one of them who are so excited!!
So yesterday, it's Haziq PTC!!
Glad that his Ayah manage to spend a little time to attend for his PTC!!
I took half day since his PTC starts at 3.00pm!!
Positive comments from his form Teacher and Mother Tongue Teacher!!
N yes, he improves a lot from his 1st Term!!
He is very weak in his English and I always so worried about that!!
Trying my best to help him and of course I do still need someone to guide him too!!
So that is the reason why he need a tuition teacher who can guide him along!!
Alhamdullilah, after so much of guiding, he improves alot!!
I never expect high result from him coz I know he still need to be guide and I never compare my kids with others coz each kids have their own talent!!
N yet, his result really surprise me!!
Especially his Math!!
Even his Teacher was surprise with his result coz on Term 1, his math teacher notice that he is very weak in his Math too, so they do have a special class mainly for those who are weak in Math and he is one of tem!!
But with this result, he really surprise us and was told that starting from next term, he will no longer need to go to that class!! Alhamdullilah!!
I guess by going to that special class really teach him a lot!! N Ms Tan who guide him along all this while and I should thank her for guiding him well!!
I know Haziq is a shy and soft spoken boy!!
He need to build up his confident and also to learn to be an outspoken person with confident!!
Try my best to help him build his confident in watever he does!!
Slowly but surely!!
I know you can do it my boy!! I trust you that you can improve in that!!
To Haziq, Ibu really proud of you and impressed with your result!! Hoping by term 3 onwards, you will do more better!!
As a parent, we can never stop worrying about our kids!! I try my best not to pressure my kids!! I want them to enjoy learning and also at the same time, I want them to enjoy their kids moment!! They are kids and they shld enjoy their life for now!! Coz when they grown up, enjoyment can never be as enjoying as now!! But I always remind my kids, you can always enjoy but priority is always your study!! Do well and get reward!! That how i motivate my kids!!
So here is his result for Term 2!!
After his PTC, off we wen to Lya new school for registration!!
And yes, she will going PCF from Term 3 onwards!!
I really hoping that PCF can guide her well and better that her previous school!!
N I know Lya is looking forward to join the new school!!
As for Lya, sorry Ibu didnt get to attend your PTC yesterday as I cant take leave!! But as for Nyayi, positive comment from teacher too!! Good Job Adik!! Hope you will do better in your new school!!
Lya has a different character from Abang!! She is more outspoken and confident!!
I call her the asal bole makcik, hahaha!!
But there's good and bad!!
Like i say different kids has different talent!! N since I have 2 kids, I can see how different they are!!
That is the reason I even never compare them!! I will try my best to be fair for all!!
Insyallah, both the kids will make me proud 1 day!!
So back to yesterday, after settling Lya registration, off we when Jurong Point!!
We had our early dinner 1st at Swensen!!
After dinner, I surprise them with Movie Date!!
They are so happy the moment they know that I gonna bring tem to watch movie!!
It's as a Reward for tem!!
We watch EPIC!!
The kids and myself enjoy the movie!!
Just look at their pic, both close eyes due to the flash!!
After movie, home sweet home!!
School Holiday officially start yesterday for both kiddos!!
Trying to plan something for the kids so that they wont get bored!!




No comments:
Post a Comment