Monday, June 3, 2013

School Holiday Outing Part I!!

School Holiday have started!!
 
Of course all kids are very Happy!!
 
As to us parent, we will be more happier if we can join them too!! hahaha!! Fat Hope!!
 
So as per every year, school holiday is always time for us parent to plan something for the kids!!
 
So that they wont get bored at home!!
 
Since both my kids have grown up, planning is not a headache anymore!!
 
I just ask them where they wanna me to bring them or I ask whether going this places ok with them, if they agree and I agree, we just go!!
 
No hassle at all!!
 
Coz as long as they are happy, I will be more happier!!
 
Singapore pun kecik pe!!
 
N the best about my kids, they dont get bored if I bring them to the same places every year, coz to them they know that the place they gonna go will make them happy!!
 
So last Saturday, we when to a place where we have gone every year without fail during school holiday!!
 
It's Singapore Art Museum!!
 
The moment I tell them I going to bring them there, they simply so excited!!
 
After back from Madrasah, let the kids rest and I finish the housework then we off to SAM!!
 
Took 106 straight from home to there!! 
 
 
We love going to this place coz it's a very interesting place where my kids get to learn a lot of things!!
 
 
 
They get to do some colouring too!!  
 
After finish drawing and colouring, they get to see their art work on the screen (mirror)!!
 
 
Each room have its own activities and colouring to be done!!
 
I will let them try all and patiently wait!!
 
I want tem to try all and not rushing them so that they enjoy every bits of it!! 


 
They also get to do their own mask!! I did help them abit by helping them to cut their mask!!
 
When their mask are ready, both excited to wear it!! 
 
 
We get to explore so many things and also learn all the interesting things too!!
 
We get to clear all the places and once done, asked the kids if we can leave the place!!
 
Green light given coz all of us hungry liao!!
 
So from SAM, we walk slow to bugis and had our dinner at Tong Seng Coffeeshop!!
 
 
 
After dinner, we walk around BHG!!
 
Done browsing around, the kids request to see the fountain and manage to play awhile!! 
 
 
After that home sweet home as we have another plan on the next day!!
 
Like I always say, my weekend with the kids is so precious!!
 
Coz I only get to spend time with them alternate weekend!!
 
So both Saturday and Sunday are so precious to me!!
 
So on Sunday, I have already plan something for them!!
 
Bought the ticket in advance coz dont want to have the hassle to queue for ticket!!
 
And we off to Sentosa!!
 
We had our lunch 1st at Seah Im Food Centre!!
 
After lunch off to Sentosa!!
 
 
I tot by getting an advance ticket will be hassle free but I am wrong!!
 
We still need to queue to enter the building!!
 
Queuing on a hot weather is never a great thing to do!!
 
Lucky my kids is not a cranky type!!
 
So wat i did while we queue, I entertain the kids by capturing their funny pics!! hahaha!!
 
Diaorg pun layan, so ok la kan!!
 
By doing that, we seem to dont really care about the queue and by the time, we already reaching to the point!!
 
 
We are so happy the moment we enter the building!!
 
Its our 1st time there, so as always la, jakun!!
 
Once we enter, we are happy coz of the air-con, hahaha!!
 
We are excited when we get to see lots of things!!
 
About culture!!
  
 
 
The kids so excited to explore the things there!! 
 
 
After looking at all the things, we just so excited to enter the aquarium!!
 
The moment we when down the escalator, we see another queue!!
 
OH MY GOD!!
 
We need to queue again to enter the aquarium!!
 
So again, entertain the kids again while queuing!! hahaha!! 
 
 
I guess we are just waiting our time queuing!!
 
But then again,  the queuing is worth it!!
 
Finally get to enter the aquarium!!
 
Me & Kids very happy!!
 
N we when WAHHHH!!! The moment we enter!! hahahha!! 
 
 
Ok let the now lets the pictures do the talking!! 

 
 
I simply loves to see this!!
 
Jellyfish!! Cantik!! 
 
 
Bought for them this dont noe wat it call!!
 
It glow in the dark!! 
 
 
 
 
 
N finally they get to see what the wanna see!!
 
SHARK!! 
 
 
We spend nearly 4 hours in there!!
 
Im glad that the kids enjoy it!!
 
We rest awhile before we proceed for our dinner!! 
 
 
We wanted to take the sky train back but seeing the queue we decided to walk to Vivo instead!!
 
N no regret walking!!
 
We get to see nice scenery!!
 
 
Once we reach Vivo, thinking where shall we had our dinner!!
 
Haziq's get to see some Iron Man exhibition!! 
 
 
N finally we settle at Fish & Co for dinner!!

 
Very tiring weekend but all worth it!!
 
The best part is that, I melt when Lya came to me to Thank me for bringing them jalan2!!
 
Awww, she very sweet ok!!
 
She has grown up!!
 
As always, thank you come back with a welcome!!
 
Anything for you kids!!
 
Happy Kids equal to Happy Ibu!!
 
N I have a surprise for them this Friday!!
 
I cant wait!!

No comments: