Monday, May 19, 2014

Our 1st Experience!!

 Yesterday was a Rainy Sunday!!

Glad that we when for the wedding on Saturday nite as we are just too lazy to go on Sunday!!

I have made plan for yesterday!!

We have already plan wat we gonna do on Sunday!!

The kids do have task to do and promise them that after all the task done, then we headed out as plan!!

So the kids do as told!!

After finish cooking and done the housework by the time the rain stopped!!

Even if the rain did not stop, we will still proceed as plan!!

They knew that I'm gonna bring them to Ice-Skating!!

It's our 1st experience!!

Of course we are excited!!

I do roller blade but never ice-skate!!

So we left house around 4.00pm!!

Before going off, I did check out the website of The Rink and the next session will be at 5.15pm!!

Just nice for us!!

Us all ready and off to Jcube!!

 Since I already bought the ticket from the deal.com so we just need to collect the ticket!!

We are all excited the moment we reach!!

Collected the ticket, our skate boots and rent the Penguin Skating Aid for the kiddos too since it's their 1st experience!!

And we all ready to go!!

The moment we step the rink, I do get worry too coz I worried that the kids might feel scare!!

But thank god, the relax jack the moment they step in!!

Teach them how to skate and advise them not to walk instead but to skate!!

Slowly but surely they manage to get the skills!!

They do have some fall too but Im proud of them coz they never give up!!

They fall and get up and try again!!

From slow pace to fast pace!!

Good job kiddos!!

Just look how happy the are!!



I do capture video of them skating coz I wanted them to watch how fun it is!!

Their very 1st Experience!!


We skate for 2 hours and that is more than enough!!

N I also asked someone there to help to capture our pic and love this pic of us!!
 

 After our 2 hours of skating, we return back our skate boots and the Penguin Aid and off we go for our dinner!!

Asked the kids where they wanna have their Dinner!!

They choose their favourite place which is at Streats @ IMM!!

Took the free shuttle bus at West Gate to IMM!!

Dinner Time!!

 After Dinner, off to Giant for awhile and home sweet home!!

Weekend just end too fast!!

No comments: