N so it's already June!!
Meaning June School Holiday have started!!
Before I start talking about School Holiday, let me start with the kiddos performance in school for term 2!!
Let start with Adik!!
As I just started at my new work, so no leave entitled!!
I did not get to attend Lya's PTM so I opp for telephone conference with her teacher!!
Glad that her teacher call me at the right timing so we get to talk long enough to know more about her performance!!
So watever being told by teacher Siti, I've expected!!
My gal who always quiet in school (only in School, LOL) but glad that even though she's quiet, she do pay attention and focus watever teach by the teacher!!
She do answer up each time question given to her!!
6 more months to go and she will end her K2 and step to another journey which is Primary 1!!
Yes, I do get worry for her!!
But for now, I let her enjoy and take thing slowly!!
I know, with all the guide, I'm sure she can make it!!
Her phonic lesson is really useful for her!!
I can see she improved ever since she join her phonic lesson!!
I hope, by end year, she will prepare for her new journey!! Insyallah!!
N so for Abang!!
Alhamdullilah, his result is good!!
Even though his result drop a lil from Term 1, I don't blame him!!
Coz each Term there's always new syllabus, so meaning every Term is a new learning for him!!
I don't expect him to score full make, I don't want my kids to be too stress up with studies at this age!!
I want them to enjoy and love wat they are learning!!
As for Abang, he do have tuition every week twice!!
I don't mind spending my money for all their classes coz I know, with more guide they will learn better!!
Education is never easy now, so at times I myself get worried if I don't teach them right, so that is the reason why I need someone to guide him too!!
So I get the 1st slot for Abang PTM at 8.00am before off to work!!
Alhamdullilah, the comment from both form teacher and malay teacher are positive!!
What he need to improve is his confident and to learn to speak louder, lol!!
My boy is a soft-spoken boy!!
Due to that, when come to group discussion, he tend to malu malu kucing!! lol!!
So I did tell him, he need to build up his confident!!
Insyallah, he can do it and improve!!
N I also do attend his madrasah PTM last Saturday!!
N also a positive comment and glad he done well!!
I'm happy to see his result and he get 4th in class!!
So I tell ask him, do you gain something if you study?
N glad he answer yes with smile!!
I always tell my kids, never study last min!!
If you know you have an exam, make sure you prepared before your exam!!
Never study last min coz you will not get to cover up all!!
I'm glad he listen to me and tak sia2 Ibu dia macam Singa!! hahaha!!
So here his result!!
After his madrasah PTM that saturday, off we when library to borrow some books for their school holiday!!
N when to IMM as I need to go popular to buy some assessment book for them too!!
Yes it's school holiday but that doesn't mean they can play 24 hours right!!
I do give them time table too at home for their school holiday!!
I want them to spend time equally, Study, Read Book & Play!!
It's a no 24 Hours Play Time!!

No comments:
Post a Comment