So June school holiday started!!
As I do not have any leave yet, so I can't really spend my time with them during this school holiday!!
N as for weekend, I'm not as lucky as other mothers who get to spend every of their weekend with their kids!!
I get to spend only alternate weekend with them as I'm sharing my weekend with the Ex-Husband!!
So my focus for this school holiday is to bring the kids to places that we never when before!! Insyallah!!
So the 1st weekend of school holiday!!
As plan, off we when Night Safari!!
It's our virgin trip!!
Yes, I myself never when there before!! Kecian kan, da nak 32 tahun pun tak pernah pegi, lol!!
Night safari open at 7.30pm to Midnight!!
So before going there, I do see their website and read up so that I can plan our journey and make sure we get to cover all the places!!
We when out at about 5.30pm and we took MRT to Kranji!!
N from Kranji we took taxi!! Save right!! Lol!!
N we reach Night Safari around 6.30pm!!
Since we reach early, we get to walk around and snap some pics!!
We get to see the Thumbuakar Performance at 6.45pm, near the entrance!!
After the show, just on time for us to enter the Night Safari!!
We choose to walk 1st before we proceed to ride the Tram!!
So we start off with the Fishing Cat Trail!!
We didnt walk much as we think taking the Tram is better compare to walking!!
So we decide to Q for the Tram ride!!
True enough, taking the Tram is better and you get to see the animal much closer!!
Didnt really capture much pic of the animal as we cant use flash!!
So most of the pic are dark!!
The kids really enjoy it!!
The animal is so close to us and some even we get to touch tem!!
Taking the Tram, we manage to cover all the Trail and get to see all the animal!!
We finish nearly to 10pm and just on time to catch the last show at 10.30pm!!
That's wat I've plan to catch the last show!!
N thank god we didnt miss it coz I find the show is the best show compared to Zoo or Bird Park!!
Even the kids agree!!
The show is about half an hour!!
After the show, off we go and plan for our late dinner cum supper!!
So we plan to just go nearby so that after dinner it will be easier for us to go back!!
Off we when Bukit Batok Central to get our late Dinner cum Supper fixed!!
We reach home nearly to 1am!!
Clean up and off to lala land!!
As for Sunday!!
Another virgin trip for us to National Museum of Singapore!!
I never fail to bring the kids to Museum whenever it's a school holiday!!
Coz to me, Museum is the best place for us to get to learn and at the same time having fun!!
It's also FOC!! So why not right!!
I don't remember going there during my school time, so consider my virgin trip too!!
But before we headed down to NSM, we off for lunch at Plaza Singapura!!
It's a Children's Season at NMS!!
Titled Masak Masak and the theme of My Childhood!!
I let the kids try everything in there and I don't mind waiting as long as they enjoy it!!
So we 1st tried The Salon!!
They get to build their dream home with their own imagination using cartoon boxes!!
Let them build and create themselves!!
I just help to do some gluing!!
After that!!
We when to the concourse area for some childhood games!!
Then off to Level 2, to Rouleaux!!
They get to do their own miniature dioramas!!
1st they need to do some colouring 1st before they can cut it out!!
So I get to help Lya cut out the miniature which she already coloured it!!
After colour and cutting it, we need to paste it to another paper which provided and fold it!!
N u can see how beautiful the Miniature dioramas is!!
After that, we walk around and picture taking!!
At the same time, we waited to enter the Singapore History Gallery!!
After viewing the gallery, we when to Level 3 for more fun!!
N we also tried the Drawings of Sounds!!
It is so interesting!!
We also do get to see some exhibition at Basement!!
Very interesting exhibition where there's a lot of history which the kiddos get to see and learn!!
The kids also get to go to the Sculpture Scribble where there's interactive and fun installation using old and scrap materials!! Collection of works that combines simple physics and creativity!!
They tried everything!!
They really enjoy it!!
We spend about 5 hours there!!
After that, I make them exercise, lol!!
From NSM we walk to Raffles City!!
A lil break for Donuts!!
N after that we walk all the way from Raffles City to Suntec City coz we want to check out the new Toys R' Us at Suntec City!!
Then off for our Dinner at Pizza Hut as choose by the kids!!
N that is when I get so frustrated with their service!!
Imagine we Q for more than 30 mins and when you see there's a lot of empty seat inside but with full of unclear plate on the table!!
N only 1 staff taking order and at the same time clearing the table!! WTF right!!
Super pissed off!! If not for the kids, I will left the Q!!
Kecian anak nya pasal kan!!
Imagine how long we need to wait for taking order and food to be served!! Pissed off!!
N just look at the kids face!! Haiizz!! See how happy they are when they get to eat wat they want!!
Lucky they are there to entertain me even though I'm so pissed!!
Even to make payment took so long!!
I have to stand at the counter for so long!!
Ikut kan hati nak jalan je!!
N due to so much of waiting, we end up finish everything at about 9+!!
N the kids wanna take MRT back home!!
So we start walking again!!
Bole patah kaki!! hahaha!!
But nevermind la!! Walk pun walk la, janji diaorg happy kan!!
Overall, we simply love our outing to Night Safari and NMS!!
I have another 1 more wkend to spend time with them before fasting start!! Insyallah!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment